Jul 9, 2006

Perfect bicycle's

Perfect bicycle's

Some time ago I found on the internet this beautiful bike pictures.When you look at them for the first time, they look like they are from future, like some aliens brought them to earth.I'd like to have one of these, and I've looked for more information about this kind of bicycles over the internet but I didn't find nothing related to this pictures.I'm sure a lot of users will ask me from where they could purchase one of there bicycles, and for them I wrote the first words of this post.If anyone know something about this bicycles, please help me.Untill then enjoy this pictures.

Later edit : I've found more about these bicycles thanks to Larry Saltman, who emailed me the artist website who designed them.









Perfect bicycle's

No comments: