After the Swiss Army knife USB Stick comes now the Swiss Army Knife Mp3 Player. Mighty cool!
It had to happen, the world's first gadget has been tech'ed up. Tucked into this slick looking little Swiss Army Knife from Victorinox is a 1 Gig detachable MP3 Player (so you can pop the knife in your luggage and carry the player onto a plane when travelling). The knife has a blade, nail file and scissors and looks rather dreamy, and the MP3 player will play MP3, WAV and WMA files, has an FM radio, a voice recorder, a rather neat remote control dongle, and a sexy jogging arm-band so you can listen to your tunes when you're - well, jogging presumably. Gorgeously well made of course, and ideal for all sport nuts.
- A sturdy aluminium Swiss Army Knife with flash based MP3 player and USB drive.
- 1GB memory which can store up to 250 songs.
- A fully featured remote control with 2 earphone jacks and a hold button.
- High quality earphones.
- A digital voice recorder with a built-in microphone.
- Stereo FM radio with recording function.
- A multi-language interface.
- A USB extension cable.
- A blade, a nail file and scissors.
- A rubber and Velcro arm strap so you can listen whilst working out.
- No software required.
- Supported by Windows 2000/XP and Mac 0S X Version 10.2 and higher.
- Requires a rechargeable Lithium Battery (included) that recharges using your USB port.
- A fully charged battery provides up to 8 hours of your listening pleasure.
- Multi-language instruction manual.
- 2 year warranty.
- Size: 7.4 x 2.2 x 2c