Nov 9, 2006

What Sunglasse would fit a cone head?

Crook Head

Well I guess if you have a cone head I would recommend a paper bag :)

I started talking to Mihai C. from Rumania and he wants to make it big in the Internet, since I want that too - why not help him out.

One of his (I guess many ) sites is Sunglasses Exposed and I found an interesting article on how to choose the right sunglasses for your face - which leads us back to the cone head.

The face in the image up there is considered to be a square face and Sunglasses Exposed recommends this:

This face shape consists of a strong jawline, a broad forehead and wide cheekbones. Reduce the angles with soft, curvy styles that will give the face some definition such as cat-eye styles. The classic ovals also works well for this face shape.
Frame suggestions : Oval, Round, Cat Eyes

LINK to other sunglasses face types

No comments: