Feb 23, 2007

The Most Expensive Rims

For all those who don't know what to do with so much money someone will always invent something to make them spend their money.These million dollars rims are the perfect example.I would never put something like this on my car, because I know I will be hunted and somebody will take those diamonds at the first stop.Anyway if someone plan to buy something like this I'll tell you more about this rims.Their name is Ashanti and they have 12,000 diamonds and 800 sapphires totaling 1,100 carats of precious stones.By buying those you will become 100% a target of many black people who love RIMS & DIAMONS. :)




1 comment:

blogsurfer said...

I won't waste my money with that very expensive rim. You might want to look at the most expensive cars ever. Thank you.

Most Expensive Cars