Here’s a cool coffee table that doubles as a comfortable place to sit on. The table is designed the London based industrial designer Stephen Reed, and he was nominated for the Young Designer of the Year award 2006 after showcasing this table. Nice.
Claudio Paulo Pinto is looking to break an eye-popping record. Literally. Pinto can pop his eyeballs out of their sockets at least 7 millimeters (0.3 inches), a national record for eye-popping according to RankBrasil, an organization modeled after the Guinness Book of World Records that lists Brazilian records.
A former driver, Pinto got a job scaring visitors in a commercial haunted house in Belo Horizonte, 210 miles north of Rio de Janeiro. But he recently was laid off, and now he seeks international recognition for his ability.
"I was measured by an opthamologist on television in January. I could pop my eyes out 7 millimeters," Pinto said by telephone Saturday. "Since then, my capacities have improved over 50 percent."
That could put Pinto close to the record. The title of "furthest eyeball popper" in the Guinness Book of World Records currently belongs to Kim Goodman of Chicago, who can pop her eyeballs 11 milimeters (0.43 inches) out of her sockets.
Pinto's ability is called "globe luxation." Doctors say it can strain blood vessels and nerves between the eyes and the head and feels unpleasant but usually doesn't cause lasting damage.
Pinto says he's been luxating his globes since he was 9 years old and "it doesn't hurt a bit."
Here’s a cologne that will make you smelling like a fistfull of crisp dollar bills.It's prety intresting ...You can buy this smell from here.
2. I must admit, you brought religion into my life…
(Inside card) - I never believed in Hell until I met you.
3. As the days go by, I think how lucky I am….
(Inside card) - That you’re not here to ruin it for me .
4. Congratulations on your promotion. Before you go….
(Inside card) - Will you take the knife from my back? You’ll probably
need it again.
5. Happy Birthday! You look great for your age….
(Inside card) - Almost lifelike!
6. When we were together, you said you’d die for me…
(Inside card) - Now we’ve broken up, I think it’s time to keep your
7. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy….
(Inside card) - Did you ever find out who the father was?
8. You are such a good friend. If we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life jacket…
(Inside card) - I’d miss you terribly and think of you often .
9. Your friends and I wanted to do something special for your birthday…
(Inside card) - So we’re having you put to sleep.
10. Looking back over the years that we have been together, I can’t help but wonder….
(Inside card) - What the hell was I thinking
11. I’m so miserable without you…
(Inside card) - It’s almost like you’re still here.
12. Thank you for being part of my life…..
(Inside card) - I never knew what evil was until I met you!
13. Congratulations on your wedding day!…
(Inside card) - Too bad no one likes your husband.
14. How can I say this….
(Inside card) - Your cooking kills me
(Inside card) - You’re divorced.
16. I just want you to know that I’m sorry for what happened…
(Inside card) - Especially since you survived.
17. Congrats on getting married…
(Inside card) - It’s not everyday you decide to ruin your life.
18. Someday I hope to marry…
(Inside card) - Someone other than you.
19. We have been friends for a very long time…
(Inside card) - What do you say we stop?
I call this archive of stupidities... in "None of the Above" Style