Aug 27, 2006

Flying Egg Alarm Clock

blowfly 1bblowfly 2b.jpg
Check out this cool alarm clock. There is one thing what makes me nervous. Where does this Mosquito-Egg fly when it can not wake me up (for example drunk sleep)? On my head? Or back on top of the alarm clock?

CONCEPT
Under the theme „experience“, Blowfly is a design concept, which transfers the experience „beeing woken up by a mosquito at night“ into an alarm clock.

The project has been derived from the following experiences:
-Many sleepers go on sleeping after having switched off the alarm clock.
-Sometimes when we sleep, we get akwake, because of a mosquito that flies around us. its catching requires movement and concentration that prevents you from sleeping.

LINK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the fuck is a flying egg gonna do to wake me the fuck up? Fuck this shit. Fuck y'all I'm going to Wal-Mart get me some MawFuckin' chicken!

Anonymous said...

A very intresting idea of this alarm clock